Membership for the 2021-22 SASO year is now closed. As we previously communicated, the deadline for submission was 5/15. Thank you to all that have renewed, and welcome to all our new members who joined. Thank you to our outgoing board members, we’ve appreciated all your contributions to SASO. And a huge welcome to our new board members, we look forward to working together! All new and renewing members will receive a welcome letter from us in the next few weeks, along with information on how to pick up t-shirts. The new SASO calendar year begins 6/1. Three events need to be completed by next May to be eligible for renewal. Thank you to all our members who helped during the pandemic this year. Our philanthropies really needed our support, and we appreciate all your assistance! We look forward to hopefully more in person events this coming year, while still participating in food drives and at home meal prep if needed.
- Boys and moms must participate in at least 3 of the offered philanthropic opportunities together.
- Volunteers must stay for the entire event, so pick your commitment based on your availability.
- Boys may attend additional opportunities without their mom, as long as there is at least one mom supervising the group.
- Suggested Annual Donation of $40 New Members $25 Renewing Members T-shirts are $15.
- Attend three (3) of the offered philanthropic opportunities
- Attend three (3) of the offered philanthropic opportunities with your son